- Position: Employee Relation Officer
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Deadline: Oct 10, 2023
AHADU PLC was established in 1992 by two professional business persons with the aim to supper rapid industrial growth, establish and develop modern Mechanized farms, establish a health and grain & pulses export business, invest in real estate.
Vision: To be the leading fast-moving consumer goods manufacturing in Ethiopia, East Africa and beyond
Mission: To transform society and enrich lives by providing quality and affordable products.
- Reviewing all contracts or any other documentation, and assessing legal implications that need to be brought to the attention of management and staff.
- Participate in the Staff recruitment process
- Support the HR team in dealing with employee relations issues and maintain good relations.
- Drafting contracts and other legal documents.
- Reviewing cases to determine whether they have legal merit.
- Reviewing and analyzing laws, regulations, and cases related to the operation of the company.
- Represent the Company in courts and other organization related as required.
- Maintaining and implementing employee policies.
- Managing employment tribunal cases and issues
- Any other tasks, duties or specific assignments which may arise as directed.
Location: Addis Ababa
Deadline: Oct 10, 2023
Education: A bachelor’s degree in Law, Management or in Accounting
Experience: 0-1 year
o Excellent communication skills
o Good analytical skills
o In-depth knowledge of regulatory law
o Demonstrate knowledge of laws dealing with commercial/contract administration and labour laws.
The Role specializes in maintaining positive relationships between employees and the organization through handling various employee-related tasks such as recruitment, background checks, ensuring compliance with employment laws, HR Services and liaising with external organization related to employment and contract management.
How to Apply
interested and qualified applicants can send their CV through the below link don’t forget to fill the form properly: