Category: Accounting and Finance, Admin, Secretarial and Clerical, Business and Administration
Location: Addis Ababa., Bole Subcity, near Bole Airport – note: applications is online, Addis Ababa
Position: Accounting and Finance Intern
Career Level: Entry Level (Fresh Graduate)
Employment Type: Internship
Contract Period: six months to one year with possibility of permanent employment afterwards
Salary: attractive pay
Deadline: Jun 4, 2023
Remuneration: Attractive pay, negotiable within the company pay scale range.
Purpose of Employee: The purpose of the person filling in the post is to assist top management in all business-related endeavors, handle all accounting and finance related matters.
Qualification and Profile
- Female applicants with a minimum of bachelor’s from, Finance and Accounting Field or similar field from a renowned university
- Zero years of experience
- Prospective graduates of 2015 EC or 2023 GC are encouraged
- Cumulative grade point average of 2.75/4.00 or more
- Proven participation in extracurricular activities and voluntary service including social and environmental clubs are desirable.
Personal Competencies and Skills
- Good command of English (spoken and written)
- Good math skills
- Good computer skills
- Good human skills
- Good learner (eagerness and quickness)
- Good professional ethics
- Good personal management
- Good innovative skills (proficient in utilizing office systems and adapting to new technologies for enhanced productivity)
About Afro-European Engineers (AEE)
Founded in 2007 GC with headquarters in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, by Swiss and Ethiopian partners, AEE intended from the outset to provide specialized structural engineering services not only in Ethiopia, but also elsewhere in the world, including the greater Africa region. AEE has the vision of becoming a team renowned for creating sustainable structures and relationships to satisfy clients, team and society. The values of AEE are:
- Grit in Pursuit of Excellence
- Proactive in Thought and Deed
- Holistic in Outlook
- Think and Do Creative
- Value Innovation
Currently, AEE is one of the leading structural engineering companies in Addis Ababa and is scaling up its operations to meet growing customer demand. AEE intends to continue to grow market interest and internal capacities in an innovative manner. It is in this context and in an effort to ensure sustained growth that this immediate vacancy is announced.
For details regarding AEE, please refer to our web site www.aee.com.et.
Duties and Responsibilities
- All accounting and financial tasks
- Financial management in close collaboration with top management
- Business management support including areas of marketing and human resources
- Handling all administrative tasks independently or in a team as deemed necessary
- Handling all business-related tasks in a modern office environment including support to top management
- In consultation with top management, undertaking and managing strategic projects towards capacitating organization with continuously bettered team spirit, internal quality management, customer service and financial performance.
- Supporting operations team for general contract administration
- Working according to the values and quality system of AEE and 3K Engineering partners
- Willing to learn new skills and innovatively apply oneself to accomplish the objectives and vision of AEE.
- Learning and working on business management tasks when and if there is temporary absence of dedicated employee due to planned and unplanned absences of dedicated employee.
- Providing personal assistance to top management, including managing their schedule, coordinating meetings, and handling duties on their behalf, while maintaining a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
How to Apply
Deadline and Submittal Details:
- Application is only online through www.ethiojobs.net.
- Your application letter should clearly state your personal motivation, CGPA, the unique value you intend to add through your engagement in the post and the title of the post applied for.
- Your application should include curriculum vitae, letter of application and scanned copy of applicable education records which may include temporary degree
- If you come through recommendation, in your letter of application, please clearly state the name of the person that referred you to the position.
- Candidates that do not meet the criteria need not apply.
- If you need further information, please call +251 116 184 060/63 or Fax +251116184064, Monday to Friday, from 10:30 to 12:30, and from 14:30 to 16:30 or email your questions to [email protected]
- Due to our receipt of significantly numerous employment applications, all applications are deemed non-returnable, relieving AEE from responsibility of responding to each application.