Minab IT Solutions PLC Vacancy Announcement, May 2, 2023
- Organization: Minab IT Solutions PLC
- Position: Accounting Officer
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Experience Level: Junior Level (0-3 years)
- Number of Positions: Not Specified
- Date of Announcement: April 22, 2023
- Deadline: May 10, 2023
Founded in 2014 by three college friends in Addis Ababa. Minab IT Solutions Plc is a technology solutions provider with teams in Addis Ababa, Hawassa, Mekelle, Adama, Diredawa, Debre Birhan, Bahir Dar, Bulbula, Bure, Yirgalem and Kombolcha. Minab is a technology consulting and cloud platforms development firm that has worked on several governments and international development organization projects in Ethiopia, Nigeria, Mali, Morocco, Ghana, etc. Among others, our implementation sector includes jobs matching services, data analysis, and reporting tools, enterprise process automation, and property management solutions affording us an excellent reputation with our clients in delivering outstanding results as evidenced in their testimonies. We have a testified willingness to take ownership of issue analysis and resolution efforts and commitment to resolving technical issues regardless of effort or time scoped of any engagement.
- Accounting Officers review and analyze financial statements, budgets, financial reports, and business plans in order to check for irregularities as well as prepare invoices, record payments, and manage the expenses of the organization.
- How to make money online in Ethiopia
- Top 10 Banks in Ethiopia
- Awach SACCO | Savings, Loans & How Much Credit Can I Get?
Required Qualification and Experience
- This role requires 0 to 3 years of working experience with a bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Accounting & Finance or in a related field of study
- Proficient with Peachtree software & Strong understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices are a must have traits as well as demonstrable skill in preparing financial documents, reports or budgets.
Furthermore, the below-listed qualifications are required: –
- Experience with basic accounting and financial practices
- Ability to monitor expenditure and profits and providing reports
- General understanding calculating taxes
- Capacity to manage accounts and financial activities of an organization.
- Capacity to produce and follow-up on payment invoices as well as payment request
- Follow up on contracted payment schedules
Desired Skills and Knowledge
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Math and numeracy skills
- Issuing out receipts using Maraki POS
- Understanding of Ethiopian tax laws
- Comfortable handling and storing confidential financial information
- Excellent Use of MS–word, excel, ppt, and google work space
- Knowledge of the Ethiopian revenue office taxation rules and regulations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Amharic
- Basic problem-solving and critical thinking and well-developed skill on required outputs follow up
- Able to read, understand and interpret the key lines and indicators in financial statements and contracted payment schedules
- Excellent organizational skills and time management
- Able to compile and encode raw financial data
How to Apply
Please use the HaHuJobs easy apply platform link CLICK HERE to apply for this job