Afro-European Engineers Vacancy Announcement, April 6, 2023.
- Organization: Afro-European Engineers
- Position: Accounting and Finance Intern
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Experience Level: Entry Level ( 0 years)
- Employment Type: Internship
- Number of Positions: Not Specified
- Salary: Attractive
- Date of Announcement: April 5, 2023
- Deadline: June 4, 2023
About Afro-European Engineers (AEE):
Founded in 2007 GC with headquarters in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, by Swiss and Ethiopian partners, AEE intended from the outset to provide specialized structural engineering services not only in Ethiopia, but also elsewhere in the world, including the greater Africa region. AEE has the vision of becoming a team renowned for creating sustainable structures and relationships to satisfy clients, team and society. The values of AEE are:
- Grit in Pursuit of Excellence
- Proactive in Thought and Deed
- Holistic in Outlook
- Think and Do Creative
- Value Innovation
Currently, AEE is one of the leading structural engineering companies in Addis Ababa and is scaling up its operations to meet growing customer demand. AEE intends to continue to grow market interest and internal capacities in an innovative manner. It is in this context and in an effort to ensure sustained growth that this immediate vacancy is announced.
For details regarding AEE, please refer to our web site www.aee.com.et.
Duties And Responsibilities:
- All accounting and financial tasks
- Financial management in close collaboration with top management
- Business management support including areas of marketing and human resources
- Handling all administrative tasks independently or in a team as deemed necessary
- Handling all business-related tasks in a modern office environment including support to top management
- In consultation with top management, undertaking and managing strategic projects towards incapacitating organization with continuously bettered team spirit, internal quality management, customer service and financial performance.
- Supporting operations team for general contract administration
- Working according to the values and quality system of AEE and 3K Engineering partners
- Willing to learn new skills and innovatively apply oneself to accomplish the objectives and vision of AEE.
- Learning and working on business management tasks when and if there is temporary absence of dedicated employee due to planned and unplanned absences of dedicated employee.
Attractive pay, negotiable within the company pay scale range.
Contract Period: six months to one year with possibility of permanent employment afterwards
- How to make money online in Ethiopia
- Top 10 Banks in Ethiopia
- Awach SACCO | Savings, Loans & How Much Credit Can I Get?
Purpose Of Employee: The purpose of the person filling in the post is to assist top management in all business-related endeavors, handle all accounting and finance related matters.
Qualification And Profile:
- Female applicants with a minimum of bachelor’s from, Finance and Accounting Field or similar field from a renowned university
- Zero years of experience
- Cumulative grade point average of 2.75/4.00 or more
Personal Competencies And Skills:
- Good command of English (spoken and written)
- Good math skills
- Good computer skills
- Good human skills
- Good learner (eagerness and quickness)
- Good professional ethics
- Good personal management
How to Apply
- Deadline And Submittal Details:
- Register using this LINK
- Your application letter should clearly state your personal motivation, the unique value you intend to add through your engagement in the post and the title of the post applied for.
- If you come through recommendation, in your letter of application, please clearly state the name of the person that referred you to the position.
- Candidates that do not meet the criteria need not apply.
- If you need further information, you could call our company telephone +251 911 231 633.