Ok Bottling and Beverage S.C Vacancy Announcement, April 28, 2023.
- Organization: Ok Bottling and Beverage S.C
- Position: Accountant
- Employment: Fixed term contract for Six months ( contract with possibility of extension)
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Experience Level: Junior Level (2 years)
- Salary: Attractive
- Number of Positions: 1
- Date of Announcement: April 28, 2023
- Deadline: May 11, 2023
OK Bottling and Beverage Share Company is involved in the production of Bottled Natural Spring Water that highly satisfies its customers as well as end users in supplying clean spring water and in discharging its social responsibility for the society. The Company’s manufacturing Plant is located in South Nations and Nationalities Region Guraghe Zone Eza Woreda nearby Wolkite University 198 KMS away from Addis Ababa. The Company currently is looking to hire dynamic, energetic and hardworking potential employee in the following position as per specified job requirements.
Job Summary and Description
The purpose of the Accountant position is to manage the day-to-day financial activities for preparation of accurate financial reports, reviewing and reconciling accounts, processing payments to external partners and maintaining updated records of invoices and receipts. To be successful in this role, you should have a Finance or Accounting background and be familiar with bookkeeping.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Managing company assets and financial expenditures.
- Preparing financial documents such as invoices, tax filings, and monthly profit reports.
- Maintaining files on account receivables and updating records as required.
- Managing the flow of petty cash by recording all monetary transactions.
- Ensuring that suppliers are informed of any changes to service agreements and payment options.
- Updating management on any financial discrepancies found during tax filing or invoicing duties.
- Archiving financial documentation and updating accounting databases on a monthly or annual basis.
- Prepares daily cash position report by summarizing and categorizing cash collections and/ deposits and cash payments /disbursements.
- Carry out daily reconciliation of cash collection against cash sales, other cash receipts, cash deposits and of report from the cash register and update price list.
- Based on daily cash balance, propose and advise the daily cash payment and cash transfer to avoid idle cash, unnecessary financial cost or interest.
- Identify and propose solutions by identifying the gap between the cash demand and cash available in consultation with the concerned departments.
- Retain a check list that enables to lodge and follow up the daily floating cheques (Normal cheques, CPOs).
- Collect all bank advices, bank deposit slips from the cashier, or any other vouchers and /or cash sales invoice.
- Prepare sales and cash receipt journals, Cash payment Journals and General Journal (JV) on weekly basis.
Number of open posts: 01(One)
Work location: Garment (Sefera Area).
Employment type: Fixed term contract for Six months ( contract with possibility of extension)
- How to make money online in Ethiopia
- Top 10 Banks in Ethiopia
- Awach SACCO | Savings, Loans & How Much Credit Can I Get?
Education and Experience:
- BA Degree in Accounting, Finance, and/or any related field of study
- With the minimum of 2 years relevant work experience in accounting and financial Management activities in business companies, preferably engaged in manufacturing company, advanced skills on computerized accounting system, better exposure and application on IFRS.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who are eligible for the positions are kindly requested to submit their application with non-returnable copy of CV, a Covering Letter with “Accountant’’ and relevant documents in person to our office located at Bisrate Gebrel in front of Home Depot SAN Building 5th floor or send through email: [email protected], [email protected] until 5th, May 2023.
Learn about us: www.fikerwater.com
For Additional information please contact us: Tel. 0113692336