Menschen fuer Menschen Foundation Vacancy Announcement, May 7, 2023
- Organization: Menschen fuer Menschen Foundation
- Position: Accountant
- Location: ILLU-Gelan Integrated Rural Development Project (IGIRDP) (Ijaji Town-West Shoa Zone)
- Experience Level: Junior Level (2 years)
- Number of Positions: Not Specified
- Date of Announcement: May 4, 2023
- Deadline: May 19, 2023
Menschen fuer Menschen Foundation wishes to invite applicants with the following qualification and experience for ILLU-GELAN Integrated Rural Development Project (IGIRDP):
- Handling check payments and collections.
- Preparing check payment vouchers and checks.
- Keeping the register updated and the balance as well.
- Reconciling bank statement with registers.
- Preparing monthly financial report.
- Maintain up-to-date record of accounts using accounting software.
Terms of Employment: Yearly renewable contract
Duty Station: ILLU-Gelan Integrated Rural Development Project (IGIRDP) (Ijaji Town-West Shoa Zone)
- How to make money online in Ethiopia
- Top 10 Banks in Ethiopia
- Awach SACCO | Savings, Loans & How Much Credit Can I Get?
- Diploma in Accounting or above
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in accounting
- Computer literacy and IT skills with practical experience in accounting software such as Peachtree Accounting…
- A good command of spoken & written English
How to Apply
Interested applicants fulfilling the above requirement can send non-returnable application, CV and copies of relevant documents to the following address within 10 days from the date of announcement.
Qualified applicants will be contacted by phone.
Menschen fuer Menschen Foundation
ADDIS ABABA, ETHIOPIA