East Africa Bottling Share Company Vacancy Announcement, May 9, 2023
- Organization: East Africa Bottling Share Company
- Position: Accountant
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Experience Level: Junior Level (2 years)
- Number of Positions: Not Specified
- Date of Announcement: May 8, 2023
- Deadline: May 13, 2023
An exciting vacant position has arisen at East Africa Bottling Share Company – Ethiopia for the role of Accountant. East Africa Bottling Share Company ( EABSC) works with the
world’s most cherished trademark; invests in the most sophisticated production system in the world and employs people who are prepared to work with passion and focus.
The position is structured to report to the Financial Accountant and is responsible to manage to ensure effective financial running and rigorous financial control management and
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Internal controls and compliance
- Review Management Reconciliation File.
- Prepare and post journals for the finance function.
- Draft Policies and Procedures.
- Monitor SAP Compliance.
- Monitor Internal Audit Findings closeouts.
- Routine Accounting
- Calculate and process Incidence Adjustments
- Taxation Journals – prep and posting
- Preparation of Tax Computation
- Computing dividend recommendations
- Petty cash balances every month
- How to make money online in Ethiopia
- Top 10 Banks in Ethiopia
- Awach SACCO | Savings, Loans & How Much Credit Can I Get?
Education & Experience
First Degree in Accounting/Accounting and finance with a minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience
Applicants must be Ethiopian Nationals.